This policy is effective by April 24, 2020
Aim of the policy:
- Lay down the extent of your personal data collected, reasons behind it,
- Where do we use it, and
- Options you have.
Any material changes planned for the Policy will be posted via notifications prior to become effective. Use of Service after such amendments will be subject to updated Policy following declared effective date.
Personal Data Collected:
- Data you provide directly via our Services
- Your contact information
- Player names, passwords, profile photos, messages,
- Supplemental data (in case of lost account retrieval, etc.),
- Data collected via our Services,
- Your account, game progress,
- IP address, mobile device IDs, ads IDs, MAC address, IMEI, etc.,
- Device properties as name, operating system, browser, language, etc.,
- Data collected via cookies (and similar tech.),
- Coarse location (low resolution),
- High resolution location data (upon your consent) like GPS, etc.,
- Use of Service statistics on gameplay, player-player interactions and etc.,
- GO4MG ID created for most of the Service users,
- Data collected from GO4MG partners
- Incoming data due to linking to other services (Facebook, Google, etc.),
- Coarse, location-based demographics data (based on IP address),
- Fight fraud data (refund abuse, click fraud, etc.),
- Game platform data for payment verification, etc.,
- Ads and analytics data aimed at improved Services.
Reasons Behind Collecting Your Data:
Services can only function on data.
On our side of the Services we need data to:
- Let you play; create accounts and use our Services,
- Confirm payments,
- Deliver Services you required,
- Make Service-related communications viable,
- Manage interactions with Service users,
- Supply social tools for user-user interactions,
- Let customization of Services,
- Update and develop Services and user experience,
- Support Service user via responding questions and comments,
- Notify Service users about GO4MG offers via Service channels and e-mails,
- Notify Service users on security alerts, updates, etc.,
- Display personalized advertisements (only possible via online behavior data collected and processed in line with our legitimate interest to improve such).
User Safety and Fair Services
Related Terms of Service details our acceptable use policy.
Maintaining safe and fair Service requires fighting fraud and ensuring acceptable use.
We have legitimate interest to use necessary data to fulfill such obligations:
- Track, analyze and interfere Service use and its social features,
- Segment and profile Service users,
- Counteract fraudulent or misbehaving Service users.
- Upon your consent, via supplemental data you may receive customized Services, like local news and events.
Access to Your Data:
Besides GO4MG, other Service users (players), service providers for GO4MG and international data migration intermediaries can see your data.
- Other Service users can see part of your personal data due to Services enabling social interactions, like profiles, activities in game and messages posted,
- Service providers to GO4MG can access your data within frames set by GO4MG. Such services include fraud protection, Service user support, advertising, analytics, etc.,
- Legal authorities, upon lawful requests or your consent, may have access to your data,
- GO4MG Services can be provided from any country in the world, which have varying data protection regulations. During transfers from one legal environment to another, GO4MG erects necessary safeguards to protect such data and comply with standards, such as EU Commission’s and the USA Privacy Shield’s, where appropriate.
Options You Have:
- You can opt-out of promotional, marketing, targeted ads and similar e-mails,
- Interest based ads can be opted out via privacy settings in Android and IOS devices,
- Game specific personalized offers can be opted-out via in-game settings,
- Disable cookies in your browser settings (some Services may not function in full),
Data Protection Safeguards:
GO4MG continuously develops and implements physical and technical data security measures against:
- Unauthorized access,
- Misuse, and
Retaining Service User Data:
- Data necessary to provide Services will be kept as long as user’s account is active.
- Unused accounts and data may be periodically de-identified.
- By accessing, using and/or submitting content or messages to or through any GO4MG Services, including Services available through third party platforms, you represent that you satisfy “Minimum Age Requirements”:
- at least 13 years old or older if you are a resident of the United States, United Kingdom or Canada,
- at least 16 years old if you are a resident of the European Economic Area, or
- an adult in any other jurisdictions.
- No data from anyone not satisfying the Minimum Age Requirements is knowingly collected by GO4MG.
- Users not satisfying Minimum Age Requirements should not be receiving any of our Services, GO4MG does not provide any such Services knowingly.
- Anyone not satisfying Minimum Age Requirements should not provide GO4MG with any data containing personal information, such as name, address, contact information and similar.
- In case GO4MG learns that such personal data about a user not satisfying Minimum Age Requirements is collected via our Services, related data will be deleted ASAP.
- If you possess any information about anyone not satisfying Minimum Age Requirements using our Services, please contact us.
- In case you have questions on data security,
- Requests to resolve issues about your personal data,
please contact us via:
Name: GO4MG BILGISAYAR YAZILIM VE DANISMANLIK A.S
Address: ITU Ayazaga Campus, ARI Teknokent 3 No:2/302 34469 Maslak Istanbul/Turkey